● BSI KITEMARK & CE APPROVAL
● Photoelectric sensing technology
● Easy installation and maintenance
● Battery case at the back of a sensor for easy removal of a battery
● Sleek low-profile housing design
● Low-battery warning
● Test button verifies battery and alarm operation
● Sounding a loud alarm signal of exceeding 85 dB in alarm mode
1. Power supply: 9VDC
2. Static current: ＜ 100μA
3. Alarm current: 10-15mA
4. Alarm sonority: ≥85dB (1m)
5. Working humidity: 10%--95%RH
Gas Alarm adopts advanced semiconductor sensor.
Detecting gas: Natural gas or LPG.
Working hum: <>
Output: Relay output or Pulse voltage output.
The combustible leakage gas can be detected by the method of light/sound alarm and driver the valve to remove the danger.
Note: This product can be used as independent family alarm equipment, and also can be used as front detector of alarm system.